Park up your bike and pop in for our first meeting of 2019!
Wow, we’re already into February. Hopefully you have all had a fantastic holidays with some nice rides. Come and share your highlights and lets talk about the year ahead for cycling in Wellington. The agenda:
- Top cycling experiences over the holidays
- Aotearoa Bike Challenge
- Go By Bike Day
- Sam Seiniger, Wellington manager Lime, to talk about their scooters
- Swapping chairs: a new CAW lead
- The challenges of running a volunteering-based group like CAW
- Updates from CAN
- Updates from WCC
- What concerns and opportunities we would like to get addressed
- Wrap up – Thumbs up, thumbs down
Still same place, same time. Sustainability Trust shop, 2 Forresters Lane, Wellington. Tuesday 5 February 6-7:30pm.