Second to last meeting of the year! So let’s make it a good one. Discussion items on offer this time:
- Bike share schemes – good idea?
- What’s working, what’s not with the Onzo trial?
- What about e-scooters? On the footpath, cycle lane, or on the road?
- Te Ara Tapere ki Pōneke – Open Streets
- Impressions / lessons learned.
- How regularly? And same location?
- Bring it back as part of Biketober next year?
- Updates from WCC, NZTA.
- Ideas for last meeting of the year.
- Thumbs up, thumbs down
See you good people there. 6-7:30pm, 6 November, Sustainability Trust, 2 Forresters Lane (off Tory Street)