What if we were able to vote on a bicycle mayor? Who would we want to vote for? Who would be that someone who could help to push for more open streets where people have priority over buses, trucks and cars? Someone who can advocate for sensible cycling infrastructure. Let’s talk about it this Tuesday!
- A Bicycle Mayor for Wellington – Patrick
- Update on Open Streets Wellington / Te Ara Tapare ki Pōneke – Ron
- Buses and bikes, let’s be friends – TBC
- A sensible cycling experience – Ron
- Updates from our meeting with WCC – Linda
- A new name / logo – Catarina
- Behaviour change project – Hugh (WCC)
6-7:30pm, Tuesday 7 August, Sustainability Trust, 2 Forrester Lane.