Got a new bike for Christmas and wondering where to go now? Try an urban cycle skills course with Frocks on Bikes. 3 hours of bikey goodness will have you rolling with confidence and style! (While these courses are usually aimed at women, the March 16th course will have an open-door (open bike?) for all keen to learn.)
These courses are run by En Velo and Pedal Ready with funding from WCC.
Dates now available in Wellington: http://frocksonbikes.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/urban-street-skills-wellington/
- Wednesday & Thursday, Jan 30th and 31st – 6pm – 7:30pm (* 2-part evening course*)
- Thursday, Feb 7th and Tuesday, Feb 12th – 6:00 – 7:30pm (* 2-part evening course*)
- Saturday, March 16th – 9:00 -12:00 (rain date 17th)
- Saturday, April 20th – 9:00 -12:00 (rain date 21st)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the Wellington courses.
and in the Hutt: http://frocksonbikes.wordpress.com/2013/01/22/street-skills-goes-to-the-hutt/
- Saturday, February 16th at 1pm
Contact HCC road safety coordinator, Jan Simmons 04 570 6730, email email@example.com to register for this course.