Every 3 years we get a chance to say who should represent us on Council. If you’d like better transport policies and cycling facilities:
1. Vote for candidates who support the transport policies you want.
2. If you attend candidates’ meetings, send letters to editors, facebook or post online, then raise transport and cycling as issues.
Wellington candidate meetings are listed here: http://www.wellington.govt.nz/haveyoursay/elections/meetcandidates.html
1. What are your transport policies?
2. What have you done, and will you do, to make Wellington more bike-friendly?
3. Do you support safer speed limits in shopping and residential streets?
4. Do you support removing road-side parking to make space for cycle lanes?